Thursday, November 8, 2012

Overwhelmed...

It has been to long since I have written in my blog.  Sometimes the emotions are so much I do not know what to say.  This fall, Lee moved to a town nearby where I live, near where he committed his crimes.  Anger, Fear and frustration it feels like I am dealing with the pain of losing my child all over again.  Having him out of prison was difficult, but having him out of prison and living so close to me that I could run into him SCARY....... 

I do not know what I am going to do the first time I see him (him living so close it could happen).  Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach, a knot in my stomach, it makes me want to curl up and cry.  

Part of me wants to rip him apart if I ever see him.  I think all I will do is walk away or just stand there and stare because I do not think I will be able to move.  

I know he is around children because of Facebook. It makes me sick; I do not know if all the people around these children know what he did.  I know many very well know what he did.  I want to warn the ones that may not know.  

I do not want him to hurt another child and right now I am really scared for those children.  So to anyone that knows the people he is around and you can find this out through Facebook.  Warn those people please.  

I have thought about posting things on their Facebook pages through another account, but I do not know if that would be legal.  And what would be OK for me to say.  I also really think if it is coming from a caring person a friend maybe they would hear what is being said.  You are welcome to share my blog with them if that is what needs to be done for them to understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, Thank You....