Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Mother's Love

Love - Truly a parents love for there child is like no other.  It is not something that can be explained, it is something that you have to just feel to understand it.

Watching children grow is the most amazing feeling.  One day they are a baby and you are holding them in your arms, sing a song of how much you love them.  The next they are almost as tall as you and you wonder where the time has gone and if they will still let you hold them so you can sing a song of how much you love them. 

I am a truly blessed mom, I have children that, out of the blue will tell me how much they love me, or they will just give me a big hug.  If they see me cry they tell me that it will be ok mom we love you.  Those words or that hug from a child is the best drug that you can ever have.  The pain seems to melt away in those words or act. 

At the same time it is hard because I feel guilty that I cannot hold and love my two angels.  I am sure they do not mind that I have 5 others to try to fill my heart with love, but as a mom who lost the most important thing a childs love it is still hard. 

As I watch my 5 boys grow into wonderful little men, it is always still their, "Oh I missed the first day of kindergarten for them" or "Oh do you think they would love basketball?"

I guess one day I will find out all that I need to know when I meet them again in heaven. 

I Love You Clay and Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, Thank You....