Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life's Curves


Yesterday was a tough day for me.  My heart was truly ripped out after I saw Lee holding a child about the same age as my son.  I never want another parent to have to go through my pain and I truly hope that God protects that child. 

                This got me thinking about the path of life and how my path leads me to where I am in this life.  My Life and everyone else’s have paths, and these paths lead to decisions that lead to our future and sometimes the decision of someone else can really put a curve in someone else’s path. 

                Looking back at the road that leads me here today would not have come to the same place.  I would have never got the opportunity of meeting my five boys and wonderful husband.  For me this is a hard concept to grasp and many times very painful to think about.  I would not trade my five boys for my two angels, not now and not ever.

                I do spend the time that I need to grieve my angels, and some days are worse than others.  This pain is all a part of the grief that I am going through.  Just know that there are going to still be bad days and good days.  I have to grieve while Living and laughing and Loving my family.

                God put me on my path and I am sure he has some kind of plan.  I just have to work on finding out what that plan is. 

                MY PROMISE

I will never forget my two angels. 

I will never forget what Lee had done.  I know his punishment is coming, when he meets his maker.

I will be strong

I will take the time I need to be angry

I will make it through these days

And

I will make it out ok and even stronger

When you see someone in pain, no matter the pain; Love them and Listen to them, No words are needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, Thank You....