Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does the System Work

Lee is out.  He has been on work release but now he is completely out of prision.  He is on supervised release.  I got a whole big definition of this but after what I found today.  I am not even sure that the legal system works.  I found his Facebook page, a big old picture of him holding a child.  A person who murders a child should never get the chance to feel a childs love again. 

I saw the picture and the tears, pain and heartache all flooded me.  I am scared for any child that he is around.  I am scared for that childs parent.  Please god keep her safe. 

I hope that the system gave him parenting classes.  I hope the system gave him anger management.  I hope the system did a complete mental health evaluation.  Oh I wont hold my breathe that he did any of that. 

Here is the link to his FB page.... http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F%23!%2Fprofile.php%3Fid%3D100003188580887%26sk%3Dwall&h=EAQF6fkj-

Do not give him satification of friending him.  I emailed his porole officer, I am pretty sure he will have to take it down or hide everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, Thank You....