Thursday, February 16, 2012

Supervised?


I am still here and a little upset right now. The only answer I am getting about Lee being able to be around children, is that it is the parents decision.  It is the parents decision to allow him to be around their children.  Do these parents know what he did?  Why would you allow someone that spent time in prision for murder to be around your child?  What story did he tell them, to let him be near their kids? 
The whole idea of him being near kids makes me sick.
I am currently having trouble finding out if he can be around them only supervised. Which to me does not matter, when both of my children died I was in the house.  This hurts so bad to know that I was a few feet away when he took their breath away and I did not even know that he was hurting them. 
So to know that a person who murdered a child (ran) can still be around them is very disturbing.  I am going to keep looking into this, but I really do not think that is right.  If he can be around children even supervised, to me that does not seem right.  He should lose that right for life, like a child molester. 
I just really want to protect another child from this man.  I do not have a clue if he would do this again, but I do not want to risk it.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you have the caring about others and they way you want to protect everyone. please do not forgot that you have a wonderful husband and five boys that love and need you. so limit your time on your quest and do everything that you can to change the laws without letting taking over your life. I support you in everything god bless you and i love you deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that you want to help protect others from this man. I wonder what he has told people whose kids he is around. So frustrating!! I too will support you in anyway that I can to help change laws or whatever.

    Leonda

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here, Thank You....